Independent and combined associations of abdominal obesity and seated resting heart rate with type 2 diabetes among older Chinese: the Guangzhou Biobank Cohort Study
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 298–306, March 2011
How to Cite
ó Hartaigh, B., Jiang, C. Q., Bosch, J. A., Zhang, W. S., Cheng, K. K., Lam, T. H. and Thomas, G. N. (2011), Independent and combined associations of abdominal obesity and seated resting heart rate with type 2 diabetes among older Chinese: the Guangzhou Biobank Cohort Study. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 27: 298–306. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.1178
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 04:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.