Serum advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are associated with insulin resistance
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 488–492, July 2011
How to Cite
Tan, K. C. B., Shiu, S. W. M., Wong, Y. and Tam, X. (2011), Serum advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are associated with insulin resistance. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 27: 488–492. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.1188
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 09:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.