Foods for the prevention of diabetes: how do they work?
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 25–49, January 2012
How to Cite
Thomas, T. and Pfeiffer, A. F. H. (2012), Foods for the prevention of diabetes: how do they work?. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 28: 25–49. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.1229
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2011 09:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.