First-trimester maternal vitamin D status and risk for gestational diabetes (GDM) a nested case-control study
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 164–168, February 2012
How to Cite
Baker, A. M., Haeri, S., Camargo, C. A., Stuebe, A. M. and Boggess, K. A. (2012), First-trimester maternal vitamin D status and risk for gestational diabetes (GDM) a nested case-control study. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 28: 164–168. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.1282
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2011 12:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
- Bowes/Cefalo Young Researcher Award (AMB)
- Massachusetts General Hospital Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!