Thymic expression of insulin-related genes in an animal model of autoimmune type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 146–152, March/April 2001
How to Cite
Kecha-Kamoun, O., Achour, I., Martens, H., Collette, J., Lefebvre, P. J., Greiner, D. L. and Geenen, V. (2001), Thymic expression of insulin-related genes in an animal model of autoimmune type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 17: 146–152. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.182
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.