Barriers to implementing foot care
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Supplement: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot, May 10–14, 2011, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands
Volume 28, Issue Supplement S1, pages 112–115, February 2012
How to Cite
van Houtum, W. H. (2012), Barriers to implementing foot care. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 28: 112–115. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2238
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- 1International Working Group on the Diabetic Foot (IWGDF) Editorial Board. Practical guidelines on the management and prevention of the diabetic foot: based upon the International Consensus on the Diabetic Foot (2007) Prepared by the International Working Group on the Diabetic Foot. Diabetes Metab Res Rev 2008; 24(Suppl 1): S181–187., , , ,
- 4International Diabetes Federation (IDF). Diabetes Atlas (4th edition edn). Brussels: Belgium, 2009.
- 6Cultural barriers to care: inverting the problem. Diabetes spectrum 2001; 14: 13–22., , , .
- 7Vascular assessment before lower extremity amputation. Diabetic Foot 2001; 4: 165–172., , , .
- 10The Secret. Simon & Schuster Ltd, London, Great Britain, 2006.,
- 11Amputation, a local versus global concern. Poster (A06) at the 6th International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot. Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 2011., , , .
- 12International Diabetes Federation. International Working Group on the Diabetic foot. Diabetes and Foot Care: Time to Act 2005, Brussels, Belgium, 2005.