Diabetic fatty liver disease is associated with specific changes in blood-borne markers
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 343–348, May 2012
How to Cite
Sharma, S., Barrett, F., Adamson, J., Todd, A., Megson, I. L., Zentler-Munro, P. L. and MacRury, S. M. (2012), Diabetic fatty liver disease is associated with specific changes in blood-borne markers. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 28: 343–348. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2269
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2012 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.