Through the looking glass: gestational diabetes as a predictor of maternal and offspring long-term health
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 307–311, May 2012
How to Cite
Malcolm, J. (2012), Through the looking glass: gestational diabetes as a predictor of maternal and offspring long-term health. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 28: 307–311. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2275
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 04:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.