Avoiding the slippery slope: preventing the development of diabetes in women with a history of gestational diabetes
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 317–320, May 2012
How to Cite
Feig, D. S. (2012), Avoiding the slippery slope: preventing the development of diabetes in women with a history of gestational diabetes. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 28: 317–320. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2276
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 01:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.