Diabetes in pregnancy among indigenous women in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States: a systematic review of the evidence for screening in early pregnancy
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 241–256, May 2013
How to Cite
Chamberlain, C., McNamara, B., Williams, E. D., Yore, D., Oldenburg, B., Oats, J. and Eades, S. (2013), Diabetes in pregnancy among indigenous women in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States: a systematic review of the evidence for screening in early pregnancy. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 29: 241–256. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2389
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 10:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 607247
- Population Health Capacity Building. Grant Number: 457379
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IndGDM_20121211_CharIncludedStudies_Availableonline.docx||Word document||62K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.