Dual effect of advanced glycation end products in pancreatic islet apoptosis
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 296–307, May 2013
How to Cite
Costal, F., Oliveira, E., Raposo, A., Machado-Lima, A., Peixoto, E., Roma, L., Santos, L., Lopes Faria, J. B., Carpinelli, A. R., Giannella-Neto, D., Passarelli, M. and Correa-Giannella, M. L. (2013), Dual effect of advanced glycation end products in pancreatic islet apoptosis. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 29: 296–307. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2390
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 10:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 07/53870-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.