Common mechanisms of dysfunctional adipose tissue and obesity-related cancers
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 285–295, May 2013
How to Cite
Matafome, P., Santos-Silva, D., Sena, C. M. and Seiça, R. (2013), Common mechanisms of dysfunctional adipose tissue and obesity-related cancers. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 29: 285–295. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2395
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 09:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.