These authors contributed equally to this work.
Should diabetic ketosis without acidosis be included in ketosis-prone type 2 diabetes mellitus?
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 54–59, January 2014
How to Cite
Xie, X.-J., Hu, Y., Cheng, C., Feng, T.-T., He, K. and Mao, X.-M. (2014), Should diabetic ketosis without acidosis be included in ketosis-prone type 2 diabetes mellitus?. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 30: 54–59. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2448
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.