The DIABIMMUNE Study Group is listed in the Appendix.
Early postnatal growth in children with HLA-conferred susceptibility to type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 60–68, January 2014
How to Cite
Peet, A., Hämäläinen, A.-M., Kool, P., Ilonen, J., Knip, M., Tillmann, V. and for the DIABIMMUNE Study Group (2014), Early postnatal growth in children with HLA-conferred susceptibility to type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 30: 60–68. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2449
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.