These authors contributed equally to this work.
Neck circumference is a valuable tool for identifying metabolic syndrome and obesity in Chinese elder subjects: a community-based study
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 69–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Sun, D., Li, X., Zheng, Q., Li, L., Gu, C. and Feng, B. (2014), Neck circumference is a valuable tool for identifying metabolic syndrome and obesity in Chinese elder subjects: a community-based study. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 30: 69–76. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.2464
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 05:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- Key Disciplines Group Construction Project of Pudong Health Bureau of Shanghai. Grant Number: PWZxkq2010-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.