The insulin-mediated vascular and blood pressure responses are suppressed in CGRP-deficient normal and diabetic rats
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 238–244, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Salem, N. and Dunbar, J. C. (2002), The insulin-mediated vascular and blood pressure responses are suppressed in CGRP-deficient normal and diabetic rats. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 18: 238–244. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.293
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.