Impaired glucose tolerance and insulinopenia in the GK-rat causes peripheral neuropathy
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 473–483, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Murakawa, Y., Zhang, W., Pierson, C. R., Brismar, T., Östenson, C.-G., Efendic, S. and Sima, A. A. F. (2002), Impaired glucose tolerance and insulinopenia in the GK-rat causes peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 18: 473–483. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.326
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.