Arye Lev-Ran sadly passed away in September 2002, having drafted much of this article. This final version is dedicated to his memory.
Salt and hypertension: a phylogenetic perspective
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 118–131, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Lev-Ran, A. and Porta, M. (2005), Salt and hypertension: a phylogenetic perspective. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 21: 118–131. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.539
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.