Unmyelinated fiber sensory neuropathy differs in type 1 and type 2 diabetes
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 448–458, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Kamiya, H., Murakawa, Y., Zhang, W. and Sima, A. A. F. (2005), Unmyelinated fiber sensory neuropathy differs in type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 21: 448–458. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.541
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2004
- Thomas Foundation, Bloomfield Hills, MI (HK and AAFS)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, New York, NY (AAFS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.