Increasing incidence of type 1 diabetes in population from Santiago of Chile: trends in a period of 18 years (1986–2003)
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 34–37, January/February 2006
How to Cite
Carrasco, E., Pérez-Bravo, F., Dorman, J., Mondragón, A. and Santos, J. L. (2006), Increasing incidence of type 1 diabetes in population from Santiago of Chile: trends in a period of 18 years (1986–2003). Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 22: 34–37. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.558
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2004
- Grant Fondecyt. Grant Numbers: 1000944, 1030680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.