The metabolic syndrome and high C-reactive protein: prevalence and differences by sex in a southern-European population-based cohort
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 515–524, November/December 2005
How to Cite
Bo, S., Gentile, L., Ciccone, G., Baldi, C., Benini, L., Dusio, F., Lucia, C., Forastiere, G., Nuti, C., Cassader, M. and Franco Pagano, G. (2005), The metabolic syndrome and high C-reactive protein: prevalence and differences by sex in a southern-European population-based cohort. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 21: 515–524. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.561
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2004
- Progetto di Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata, Regione Piemonte, 2001. Grant Number: 011146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.