Enhancement of blood glucose lowering effect of a sulfonylurea when coadministered with an ACE inhibitor: results of a glucose-clamp study
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 459–464, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Rave, K., Flesch, S., Kühn-Velten, W. N., Hompesch, B. C., Heinemann, L. and Heise, T. (2005), Enhancement of blood glucose lowering effect of a sulfonylurea when coadministered with an ACE inhibitor: results of a glucose-clamp study. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 21: 459–464. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.563
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.