The psychological impact of screening for type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 20–25, January/February 2006
How to Cite
Adriaanse, M. C. and Snoek, F. J. (2006), The psychological impact of screening for type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 22: 20–25. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.590
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.