Exenatide elicits sustained glycaemic control and progressive reduction of body weight in patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled by sulphonylureas with or without metformin
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 483–491, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Riddle, M. C., Henry, R. R., Poon, T. H., Zhang, B., Mac, S. M., Holcombe, J. H., Kim, D. D. and Maggs, D. G. (2006), Exenatide elicits sustained glycaemic control and progressive reduction of body weight in patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled by sulphonylureas with or without metformin. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 22: 483–491. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.646
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.