Gluten-free but also gluten-enriched (gluten+) diet prevent diabetes in NOD mice; the gluten enigma in type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 59–63, January 2008
How to Cite
Funda, D. P., Kaas, A., Tlaskalová-Hogenová, H. and Buschard, K. (2008), Gluten-free but also gluten-enriched (gluten+) diet prevent diabetes in NOD mice; the gluten enigma in type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 24: 59–63. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.748
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2006
- Danish Diabetes Association. Grant Number: (21/2005)
- Hovedstadens Sygehusfællesskab. Grant Number: (961503094)
- Grant Agency of the Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: (IAA5020405)
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: (303/061329)
- Institute of Microbiology, Czech Acad. Sci. Grant Number: (SciAV0Z50200510)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.