The value of debridement and Vacuum-Assisted Closure (V.A.C.) Therapy in diabetic foot ulcers
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
Supplement: The Diabetic Foot: Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot, 9–12 May 2007, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands
Volume 24, Issue Supplement 1, pages S76–S80, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Eneroth, M. and van Houtum, W. H. (2008), The value of debridement and Vacuum-Assisted Closure (V.A.C.) Therapy in diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetes Metab. Res. Rev., 24: S76–S80. doi: 10.1002/dmrr.852
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.