CRMP4 suppresses apical dendrite bifurcation of CA1 pyramidal neurons in the mouse hippocampus
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 11, pages 1447–1457, November 2012
How to Cite
Niisato, E., Nagai, J., Yamashita, N., Abe, T., Kiyonari, H., Goshima, Y. and Ohshima, T. (2012), CRMP4 suppresses apical dendrite bifurcation of CA1 pyramidal neurons in the mouse hippocampus. Devel Neurobio, 72: 1447–1457. doi: 10.1002/dneu.22007
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.