1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) in supplements and geranium products: natural or synthetic?
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Special Issue: Stable isotope ratio analysis in sports anti-doping
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 986–990, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Woods, R. M., Breitbach, Z. S. and Armstrong, D. W. (2012), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) in supplements and geranium products: natural or synthetic?. Drug Test Analysis, 4: 986–990. doi: 10.1002/dta.1368
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!