Therapeutic mechanisms of classic hallucinogens in the treatment of addictions: from indirect evidence to testable hypotheses
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Special Issue: Psychedelic Substances
Volume 4, Issue 7-8, pages 543–555, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Bogenschutz, M. P. and Pommy, J. M. (2012), Therapeutic mechanisms of classic hallucinogens in the treatment of addictions: from indirect evidence to testable hypotheses. Drug Test Analysis, 4: 543–555. doi: 10.1002/dta.1376
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!