Miniaturized hollow fibre assisted liquid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography for determination of trace concentration of sufentanil and alfentanil in biological samples
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 589–595, July 2013
How to Cite
Fakhari, A. R., Tabani, H. and Nojavan, S. (2013), Miniaturized hollow fibre assisted liquid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography for determination of trace concentration of sufentanil and alfentanil in biological samples. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 589–595. doi: 10.1002/dta.1387
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!