Identification and characterization of 2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dimethyl-β-phenethylamine (2C-G) – A new designer drug
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 549–559, July 2013
How to Cite
Zuba, D. and Sekuła, K. (2013), Identification and characterization of 2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dimethyl-β-phenethylamine (2C-G) – A new designer drug. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 549–559. doi: 10.1002/dta.1396
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!