UHPLC/ESI-Q-TOF-MS method for the measurement of dopamine in rodent striatal tissue: A comparative effects of intranasal administration of ropinirole solution over nanoemulsion
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 702–709, August 2013
How to Cite
Mustafa, G., Ahmad, N., Baboota, S., Ali, J. and Ahuja, A. (2013), UHPLC/ESI-Q-TOF-MS method for the measurement of dopamine in rodent striatal tissue: A comparative effects of intranasal administration of ropinirole solution over nanoemulsion. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 702–709. doi: 10.1002/dta.1426
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!