Comparison of drug concentrations measured in roadside surveys and in seriously injured drivers in Belgium
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 541–548, July 2013
How to Cite
Van der Linden, T., Isalberti, C., Silverans, P., Legrand, S.-A. and Verstraete, A. G. (2013), Comparison of drug concentrations measured in roadside surveys and in seriously injured drivers in Belgium. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 541–548. doi: 10.1002/dta.1436
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!