Carbon isotope ratio mass spectrometry for detection of endogenous steroid use: A testing strategy
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 534–540, July 2013
How to Cite
Ahrens, B. D. and Butch, A. W. (2013), Carbon isotope ratio mass spectrometry for detection of endogenous steroid use: A testing strategy. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 534–540. doi: 10.1002/dta.1447
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!