Presented as part of the special issue; 30th Cologne Workshop: Advances in Sports Drug Testing, 2012.
Analysis of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG): Application of routine immunological methods for initial testing and confirmation analysis in doping control†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 614–618, August 2013
How to Cite
Kuuranne, T., Ahola, L., Pussinen, C. and Leinonen, A. (2013), Analysis of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG): Application of routine immunological methods for initial testing and confirmation analysis in doping control. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 614–618. doi: 10.1002/dta.1449
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!