Comparison of LUCIO®-direct ELISA with CEDIA immunoassay for ‘zero tolerance’ drug screening in urine as required by the German re-licensing guidelines
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 390–399, June 2013
How to Cite
Agius, R., Nadulski, T., Kahl, H.-G. and Dufaux, B. (2013), Comparison of LUCIO®-direct ELISA with CEDIA immunoassay for ‘zero tolerance’ drug screening in urine as required by the German re-licensing guidelines. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 390–399. doi: 10.1002/dta.1455
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!