An ultrasensitive chemiluminescence immunoassay of chloramphenicol based on gold nanoparticles and magnetic beads
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 346–352, May 2013
How to Cite
Tao, X., Jiang, H., Yu, X., Zhu, J., Wang, X., Wang, Z., Niu, L., Wu, X. and Shen, J. (2013), An ultrasensitive chemiluminescence immunoassay of chloramphenicol based on gold nanoparticles and magnetic beads. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 346–352. doi: 10.1002/dta.1465
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Beijing Science and Technology Research Project. Grant Number: D101105046110004
- Technology Pillar Program in the Twentieth Five-Year Plan Period. Grant Numbers: 2011BAK10B01, 2011BAZ0319816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!