Natalia Battista and Manuel Sergi contributed equally to this manuscript and should be considered joint first authors; Dario Compagnone and Mauro Maccarrone should be considered joint last authors.
Analytical approaches for the determination of phytocannabinoids and endocannabinoids in human matrices
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Special Issue: Cannabinoids part II: The current situation with cannabinoids
Volume 6, Issue 1-2, pages 7–16, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Battista, N., Sergi, M., Montesano, C., Napoletano, S., Compagnone, D. and Maccarrone, M. (2014), Analytical approaches for the determination of phytocannabinoids and endocannabinoids in human matrices. Drug Test Analysis, 6: 7–16. doi: 10.1002/dta.1574
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: PRIN 2010-2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!