Cannabinoids, eating behaviour, and energy homeostasis
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Special Issue: Cannabinoids part II: The current situation with cannabinoids
Volume 6, Issue 1-2, pages 52–58, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Romero-Zerbo, S. Y. and Bermúdez-Silva, F. J. (2014), Cannabinoids, eating behaviour, and energy homeostasis. Drug Test Analysis, 6: 52–58. doi: 10.1002/dta.1594
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!