Indirect fibre-optic colorimetric determination of ascorbic acid using 2-(5-bromo-2-pyridylazo)-5-diethylaminophenol and cloud point extraction
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 228–233, April 2013
How to Cite
Filik, H. and Giray, D. (2013), Indirect fibre-optic colorimetric determination of ascorbic acid using 2-(5-bromo-2-pyridylazo)-5-diethylaminophenol and cloud point extraction. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 228–233. doi: 10.1002/dta.290
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey. Grant Number: 109T856
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!