Conflicts of Interest DW and PD have acted as scientific advisers to the UK Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD) and the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drugs Addiction (EMCDDA).
Acute toxicity and withdrawal syndromes related to gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) and its analogues gamma-butyrolactone (GBL) and 1,4-butanediol (1,4-BD)†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Special Issue: New Psychoactive Substances
Volume 3, Issue 7-8, pages 417–425, July - August 2011
How to Cite
Wood, D. M., Brailsford, A. D. and Dargan, P. I. (2011), Acute toxicity and withdrawal syndromes related to gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) and its analogues gamma-butyrolactone (GBL) and 1,4-butanediol (1,4-BD). Drug Test Analysis, 3: 417–425. doi: 10.1002/dta.292
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!