In vitro approaches to studying the metabolism of new psychoactive compounds
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Special Issue: New Psychoactive Substances
Volume 3, Issue 7-8, pages 483–495, July - August 2011
How to Cite
Peters, F. T. and Meyer, M. R. (2011), In vitro approaches to studying the metabolism of new psychoactive compounds. Drug Test Analysis, 3: 483–495. doi: 10.1002/dta.295
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!