Some new psychoactive substances: Precursor chemicals and synthesis-driven end-products
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Special Issue: New Psychoactive Substances
Volume 3, Issue 7-8, pages 404–416, July - August 2011
How to Cite
Collins, M. (2011), Some new psychoactive substances: Precursor chemicals and synthesis-driven end-products. Drug Test Analysis, 3: 404–416. doi: 10.1002/dta.315
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!