Application of artificial neural network to predict the retention time of drug metabolites in two-dimensional liquid chromatography
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 315–319, May 2013
How to Cite
Noorizadeh, H., Sobhan-Ardakani, S., Raoofi, F., Noorizadeh, M., Mortazavi, S. S., Ahmadi, T. and Pournajafi, K. (2013), Application of artificial neural network to predict the retention time of drug metabolites in two-dimensional liquid chromatography. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 315–319. doi: 10.1002/dta.325
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!