Development and validation of an HPLC-UV method for simultaneous determination of zidovudine, lamivudine, and nevirapine in human plasma and its application to pharmacokinetic study in human volunteers
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Drug Testing and Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 485–491, June 2013
How to Cite
Nandi, U., Das, A., Roy, B., Choudhury, H., Gorain, B. and Pal, T. K. (2013), Development and validation of an HPLC-UV method for simultaneous determination of zidovudine, lamivudine, and nevirapine in human plasma and its application to pharmacokinetic study in human volunteers. Drug Test Analysis, 5: 485–491. doi: 10.1002/dta.419
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!