Expression of Peg1 (Mest) in the developing mouse heart: Involvement in trabeculation
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 225, Issue 2, pages 212–215, October 2002
How to Cite
King, T., Bland, Y., Webb, S., Barton, S. and Brown, N. A. (2002), Expression of Peg1 (Mest) in the developing mouse heart: Involvement in trabeculation. Dev. Dyn., 225: 212–215. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.10142
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2002
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Number: RG/1998004
- 1995. Expression of a Delta homologue in prospective neurons in the chick. Nature 375: 787–790. , , , , , .
- 2001. Echocardiographic and pathoanatomical characteristics of isolated left ventricular non-compaction: a step towards classification as a distinct cardiomyopathy. Heart 86: 666–671. , , , , .
- 1995. Peg1/Mest imprinted gene on chromosome 6 identified by cDNA subtraction hybridisation. Nat Genet 11: 52–59. , , , , , , , , ,
- 1998. Abnormal maternal behaviour and growth retardation associated with loss of the imprinted gene Mest. Nat Genet 20: 163–169. , , , , , .
- 1996. Pericardial mesoderm generates a population of coronary smooth muscle cells migrating into the heart along with ingrowth of the epicardial organ. Dev Biol 174: 221–232. , .
- 2001. Sensitive nonradioactive detection of mRNA in tissue sections: novel application of the whole-mount in situ hybridization. Histochem Cytochem 49: 1–8. , , , .
- 1993. A novel mesoderm-specific cDNA isolated from a Mouse embryonal carcinoma cell line. Dev Growth Differ 35: 551–560. , , , .
- 2000. Developmental patterning of the myocardium. Anat Rec 258: 319–337. , , , , .
- 1998. Formation of the atrioventricular septal structures in the normal mouse. Circ Res 82: 645–656. , , .