TRAF6-dependent NF-kB transcriptional activity during mouse development
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 231, Issue 1, pages 122–127, September 2004
How to Cite
Dickson, K. M., Bhakar, A. L. and Barker, P. A. (2004), TRAF6-dependent NF-kB transcriptional activity during mouse development. Dev. Dyn., 231: 122–127. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.20110
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2004
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- 2002. A RANK/TRAF6-dependent signal transduction pathway is essential for osteoclast cytoskeletal organization and resorptive function. J Biol Chem 277: 44347–44356. , , , , , .
- 2002. Constitutive nuclear factor-kappa B activity is required for central neuron survival. J Neurosci 22: 8466–8475. , , , , , , , .
- 2001. Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factors (TRAFs). Oncogene 20: 6482–6491. , .
- 2002. All TRAFs are not created equal: common and distinct molecular mechanisms of TRAF-mediated signal transduction. J Cell Sci 115: 679–688. , , , .
- 2002. Missing pieces in the NF-kappaB puzzle. Cell 109(Suppl): S81–S96. , .
- 1999. The Rel/NF-kappaB signal transduction pathway. Oncogene 18: 6842–6844. .
- 2000. Phosphorylation meets ubiquitination: the control of NF-[kappa]B activity. Annu Rev Immunol 18: 621–663. , .
- 1999. TRAF6 deficiency results in osteopetrosis and defective interleukin-1, CD40, and LPS signaling. Genes Dev 13: 1015–1024. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2000. Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 6 (TRAF6) deficiency results in exencephaly and is required for apoptosis within the developing CNS. J Neurosci 20: 7384–7393. , , , , , , .
- 1999. Severe osteopetrosis, defective interleukin-1 signaling and lymph node organogenesis in TRAF6-deficient mice. Genes Cells 4: 353–362. , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2002. TRAF6-deficient mice display hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99: 8766–8771. , , , , , , , .
- 2002. Signal transduction pathways activated by the IL-1 receptor/toll-like receptor superfamily. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 270: 47–61. .