Special Focus Shop Talk
Digital dialogues in Dundee: 8th International Conference on Limb Development
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Focus on Limb Development
Volume 233, Issue 2, pages 252–255, June 2005
How to Cite
Lettice, L. A., Kapoor, T. and Hill, R. E. (2005), Digital dialogues in Dundee: 8th International Conference on Limb Development. Dev. Dyn., 233: 252–255. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.20315
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2004
- 2003. Gremlin is the BMP antagonist required for maintenance of Shh and Fgf signals during limb patterning. Nat Genet 34: 303–307. , , , , .
- 1998. Mutations in the SALL1 putative transcription factor gene cause Townes-Brocks syndrome. Nat Genet 18: 81–83. , , , , .
- 2002. Shh and Gli3 are dispensable for limb skeleton formation but regulate digit number and identity. Nature 418: 979–983. , , , , .
- 1990. Disruption of formin-encoding transcripts in two mutant limb deformity alleles. Nature 346: 853–855. , , , , .
- 1996. Analysis of Hox gene expression in the chick limb bud. Development 122: 1449–1466. , , , , , , , , , .
- 1999. The T-box genes Tbx4 and Tbx5 regulate limb outgrowth and identity. Nature 398: 814–818. , , , , , .
- 2002. Functions of FGF signalling from the apical ectodermal ridge in limb development. Nature 418: 501–508. , , .
- 1999. Tbx5 and Tbx4 genes determine the wing/leg identity of limb buds. Nature 398: 810–814. , , , , , , , , .
- 2002. Progression of vertebrate limb development through SHH-mediated counteraction of GLI3. Science 298: 827–830. , , , , , , .
- 2000. Hedgehog-regulated processing of Gli3 produces an anterior/posterior repressor gradient in the developing vertebrate limb. Cell 100: 423–434. , , .
- 1999. Signal relay by BMP antagonism controls the SHH/FGF4 feedback loop in vertebrate limb buds. Nature 401: 598–602. , , , .