Patterns & Phenotypes
Identification and expression of XRTN2 and XRTN3 during Xenopus development
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 233, Issue 1, pages 240–247, May 2005
How to Cite
Park, E. C., Shim, S. and Han, J.-K. (2005), Identification and expression of XRTN2 and XRTN3 during Xenopus development. Dev. Dyn., 233: 240–247. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.20327
- Issue online: 6 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2004
- Advanced Basic Research Laboratory Program of KOSEF. Grant Number: R14-2002-012-01001-0
- Brain Korea 21 Project
- 1996. Cerberus is a head-inducing secreted factor expressed in the anterior endoderm of Spemann's organizer. Nature 382: 595–601. , , , , .
- 2000. Nogo-A is a myelin-associated neurite outgrowth inhibitor and an antigen for monoclonal antibody IN-1. Nature 403: 434–439. , , , , , , , .
- 1998. Molecular cloning of a novel mouse gene with predominant muscle and neural expression. Mamm Genome 9: 274–282. , , , .
- 2000. Identification of the Nogo inhibitor of axon regeneration as a Reticulon protein. Nature 403: 439–444. , , , .
- 2002. Molecular cloning and characterization of the mouse reticulon 3 cDNA. Cell Mol Biol 48: 163–172. , , , , , , , , .
- 1991. In situ hybridization: an improved whole-mount method for Xenopus embryos. Methods Cell Biol 36: 685–695. .
- 2002. Patterns of Nogo mRNA and protein expression in the developing and adult rat and after CNS lesions. J Neurosci 22: 3553–3567. , , , , .
- 2001. NOGO mRNA expression in adult and fetal human and rat nervous tissue and in weight drop injury. Exp Neurol 169: 319–328. , , , , .
- 2003. Nogo-C is sufficient to delay nerve regeneration. Mol Cell Neurosci 23: 451–459. , , , .
- 2004. Identification of two nogo/rtn4 genes and analysis of Nogo-A expression in Xenopus laevis. Mol Cell Neurosci 25: 205–216. , , , , , , , , .
- 2001. Link of a new type of apoptosis-inducing gene ASY/Nogo-B to human cancer. Oncogene 20: 3929–3936. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2002. Nogo-A expression in mouse central nervous system neurons. Neurosci Lett 328: 257–260. , , .
- 2002. Structural and functional relationships between Ca2+ puffs and mitochondria in Xenopus oocytes. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 282: C1374–C1386. , , .
- 2003. The Nogo-66 receptor: focusing myelin inhibition of axon regeneration. Trends Neurosci 26: 193–198. , .
- 1999. Establishment of the dorsal-ventral axis in Xenopus embryos coincides with the dorsal enrichment of dishevelled that is dependent on cortical rotation. J Cell Biol 146: 427–437. , , , , , .
- 1999. Cloning of a novel member of the reticulon gene family (RTN3): gene structure and chromosomal localization to 11q13. Genomics 58: 73–81. , , .
- 1994. Normal table of Xenopus laevis (Daudin). New York, London: Garland Publishing, Inc. , .
- 1997. Rat and chicken s-rex/NSP mRNA: nucleotide sequence of main transcripts and expression of splice variants in rat tissues. Gene 184: 205–210. , , .
- 2003. Nogo and its paRTNers. Trends Cell Biol 13: 187–194. , .
- 2003. A reticular rhapsody: phylogenic evolution and nomenclature of the RTN/Nogo gene family. FASEB J 17: 1238–1247. , , , .
- 2000. Inhibitor of neurite outgrowth in humans. Nature 403: 383–384. , , , , , , , , .
- 2003. Pro-apoptotic ASY/Nogo-B protein associates with ASYIP. J Cell Physiol 196: 312–318. , , , , , , , , .
- 1993. Cloning and expression of alternative transcripts of a novel neuroendocrine-specific gene and identification of its 135-kDa translational product. J Biol Chem 268: 13439–13447. , , , , , .
- 1996. Genomic organization of the human NSP gene, prototype of a novel gene family encoding reticulons. Genomics 32: 191–199. , , , , , .
- 1998. cDNA cloning, genomic organization, and expression of the human RTN2 gene, a member of a gene family encoding reticulons. Genomics 51: 98–106. , , , .
- 1994. Subcellular localization and supramolecular organization of neuroendocrine-specific protein B (NSP-B) in small cell lung cancer. Eur J Cell Biol 65: 341–353. , , , , , , , .
- 1996. Neuroendocrine-specific protein C (NSP-C): subcellular localization and differential expression in relation to NSP-A. Eur J Cell Biol 69: 197–213. , , , , , , , .
- 2000. Early development of Xenopus laevis. A Laboratory Manual. New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. , , .
- 2000. A novel protein, RTN-xS, interacts with both Bcl-xL and Bcl-2 on endoplasmic reticulum and reduces their anti-apoptotic activity. Oncogene 19: 5736–5746. , , , , .
- 1994. NSP-encoded reticulons, neuroendocrine proteins of a novel gene family associated with membranes of the endoplasmic reticulum. J Cell Sci 107: 2403–2416. , , , , .
- 2002. Localization of Nogo-A and Nogo-66 receptor proteins at sites of axon-myelin and synaptic contact. J Neurosci 22: 5505–5515. , , , , , .
- 2003. The p75 receptor acts as a displacement factor that releases Rho from Rho-GDI. Nat Neurosci 6: 461–467. , .