GEO dataset (GDS): GSE1074.
Reprogramming of genetic networks during initiation of the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 236, Issue 2, pages 613–631, February 2007
How to Cite
Green, M. L., Singh, A. V., Zhang, Y., Nemeth, K. A., Sulik, K. K. and Knudsen, T. B. (2007), Reprogramming of genetic networks during initiation of the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Dev. Dyn., 236: 613–631. doi: 10.1002/dvdy.21048
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: RO1 AA13205, P30 AA11605
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: T32 ES07282
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1058-8388/suppmat .
|jws-dvdy.21048.xls||3828K||Supporting Information file jws-dvdy.21048.xls|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.